About Primal Entertainment
Commencing business in 2001, Dierdre Le Blang (better known as Dee by her colleagues) began in the industry contracting to Anchor Entertainment. Jeff & Trish dedicated their time and effort, sharing their years of knowledge with Dee, which provided her with a solid foundation on which to build. She is forever thankful to them for their generosity and friendship.
Our work ethic at Primal Entertainment is simple – we treat our clients as we would want to be treated. We strive to provide the best service and the best products to our clients, and take great enjoyment in being able to create positive opportunities for those we work with.
We continue to update and challenge our business systems, in search of better ways of assisting our clients, and developing innovative ideas that will be of benefit to them.
We look forward to working with and being of assistance to you too!
A few of our highlights
- Tommy Emmanuel
- Phil Emmanuel
- Glenn Shorrock
- Richard Clapton
- Ian Moss
- Angry Anderson
- Kevin Borich
- Bondi Cigars
- The Angels
- Harley Davidson 50th Anniversary Tour. Primal’s acts share the bill with INXS & Killing Heidi
- Charity music festival supporting and raising funds for Teen Challenge – Phil Emmanuel headlines
- Booked and tour managed 6 week tour for Phil Emmanuel throughout Sydney and ACT under the Anchor Entertainment banner
- Management and tour management of Phil Emmanuel
- Management of Rynsaardt (now Chase The Sun)
- Fire & Not Much Rain’ benefit concert. Ian Moss, Phil Emmanuel & Kevin Borich share the stage together for the first time
- Working with the Songwriter’s Live team – a showcase and performance opportunity for original talent across Sydney and Newcastle